Friday, February 06, 2015

Sleep of the week - Hall of fame

This is the best sleep of the week I will ever take.



I don't know where to go from here

Should I shut down the feature?

It feels like I should.

It's what Barnie (the dog in the photo). would want.

I think they are best friends.

I'm sorry that my finger is slightly in shot - I was overexcited by the potential.

It was a really busy tube, and lots of people kept heading over, staring at the sleeping duo, and deciding not to engage.

But I really wanted someone to say, "Can you please move your dog?"

Londoners are cowards.

If I was a more awesome person, I would've picked the dog up, and sat back down with it on my lap.

But I'm not.

Plus, Barnie and Barry were emitting a strange smell.

We also have Barry later in the week, on his way to a Safari:

















The man loves a bit of beige.

It's nice that he has trimmed his beard.

But where the fuck is Barnie?

Oh, oh I get it, a weathered Londoner has sat on him, and by the looks of it, Barry has then sat a bit on her. Seems fair.

Who the hell is this guy:





















No one likes him. I think it's because his shoelaces are made of brown linguine pasta. Or maybe because he's cupping himself.

Is anyone awake? It doesn't look like it guys.

I am, I've hardly slept. But I don't think you can tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment