Sunday, December 19, 2010

Always look on the bright side of death...

Only my father could be relied upon to instill Christmas cheer into this miserable world. I would like to invite you all into the delicate, mental deliberations of a legend. Dad, if you're reading, I am about to immortalise you in blog history, worry not. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing, the way you see life. To give this text message a little context, he is currently on a Carribean cruise.

(The content has not been manipulated for comical purposes, I swear on Ginger Beard's beard.)

"Hi Gem, weather great and the cruise ship is massive.
Unfortunately a man died on the second day. Last night a woman went over the ship into the sea. A rescue with ships and planes has not found the woman after two days.
However, we are enjoying the various islands we visit, and it is somewhat hotter than in the UK."

I love him so much, it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment