Tuesday, July 22, 2014

In the zone

Sometimes, I get in the zone.

It's a very serious and professional place, which allows me to perform at the top of my game.

Do you know what it looks like, to be in the zone?

No?

Here you go. I like to think of this as my 'zone spectrum'.


And I guess when I say 'spectrum' I really mean 'consistent zone face.'

My expression, upon closer inspection would be more befitting sad news from a close friend or just sheer devastation at having misplaced my keys. The top left face in particular is emitting a kind of throw away plea for rescue, but in my eyes you can see that I know, no one will come.

Can you believe it, I was having a good time.

I'll try and find pictures of what my face is capable of when I'm having a bad time.

Oh, here we go:

 Wasp in the food. Seriously bad times.




No comments:

Post a Comment