Friday, October 03, 2014

Still firmly in the zone

The zone face is back!

It's a bit of a surprise really, because it was a fun run.

Am I having fun here?











Or here, where I've decided to close my eyes?












It's hard to say.

From the low quality of these pictures, it appears that I have horrendous sun burn, or (one could assume) I am red faced from the sheer exertion. It's just paint guys! No one has ever called my physical fitness into question!

Maybe my little glum, pissed off face is simply a reaction to a shit event. I bet my good friend Carly wasn't enjoying herself either.




















Oh, guess she was.

Luckily, I pull it back right at the end, and they have caught my 'I will not die here today, not like this' expression perfectly:


THANKS PHOTOGRAPHER.

It's a shame about my disfigured hand. I wonder what happened there. My hand looks alright at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment