Sunday, February 27, 2011

Batman Returns

Our local chinese takeaway, they appreciate us so much, they gave us a calendar.

It's nice to know that you're financially supporting an entire family.

In fact, I appreciate them so much, I'm going to cook them a lasagne.

In other news, I failed my driving test again. But it would appear that the car accident, in most peoples' eyes, made it impossible for me to pass. Which is nice. It's not just that I can't drive.
It would seem that in times of adversity, we show our true selves. And it's only when that gold bastard decided to intimately share my lane, that I realised who I am. A lean, mean, killing machine. "Shall we get him Dave? I could go after him. We could get him." Dave looked at me. I looked at Dave. He said yes.

I was like Batman, when his batmobile is getting an MOT, so he's driving a Suzuki Swift. Like Batman, but when he can't wear his bat mask because it gets in the way of his glasses. Batman, but restricted due to legislation, to stick to 40mph, even when pursuing a deadly criminal. So we lost Goldie Locks. But I've got a taste for a whole new way of life. And I'm moving to Gotham City. And every time Ginger Beard puts a light on, I momentarily assume it's the blinding appearance of the Bat Signal.

I've got to go now, and make a difference to the people of this cold, bleak world. Should you need me, look to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment